Catching fruit flies in a natural way. Everyone knows them, those swarms of black moving nasty flying attention seekers above fresh fruit during the must- or winemaking!
The fruit fly trap was developed to lure adult fruit flies with special liquid-based nutrition. Flies can no longer escape from the trap to breed and multiply.
- The fruit fly trap is activated by pulling open the leaf-like lid of the trap.
- Carefully open the bottle and empty the liquid into the trap, do not close the lid.
- Place the trap in the space where the fruit flies are seen and place the trap where they are not disturbed.
- Remove the trap after 30 days, or sooner if the flies have been driven out.
The fruit fly trap is most effective when placed next to the breeding site. Place it behind, in or under kitchen cupboards, sink, dishwasher, food, close to fruit and vegetables or any other place where fruit and vegetables are stored.
Net weight: 15ml.
- Sodium lauryl sulphate 0.08%
- Other ingredients: acetic acid 5,00%, and water 94,92%.
Keep out of the reach of children and avoid contact with eyes. Wash skin with soap and water to avoid irritation.
Fruit fly trap/Fruit fly catcher
Availability: Out of stock
The fruit fly catcher was developed to lure adult fruit flies with a special liquid-based nutrition.