Braumarkt BV applies different warranty periods per product group::
- Raw materials / ingredients: According to the latest sale / use date stated on the product (UVD / T.H.T. / Best Before).
- Other products: You have 1 year warranty on other products. The warranty offered by Braumarkt BV does not affect the legal rules on warranty and conformity that you already have as a consumer.
If the product you receive is not correct or does not function properly:
If you have received a product that is not as it should be, please contact our customer service as soon as possible via Tel : +31 (0)854839888 of Email: [email protected]
After this, a correct and quick solution to the problem will be sought.
Follow the steps below for a quick handling:
- Within the warranty period, request an RMA number via Tel : +31 (0)854839888 of Email: [email protected] .
- Send us the relevant product as soon as possible and no later than 30 days after you receive the RMA number.
- Make sure you have packed the product well before you send it.
- The package must contain a fully completed RMA form incl. RMA number.
- If we have received the package, we will investigate the complaint and send you a replacement, repaired or new copy as soon as possible. This at the discretion of Braumarkt BV
- If you return from abroad: We reimburse shipping costs incurred (please note: standard shipping). Braumarkt BV also bears the costs of the return of the repaired or replacement product
We strive to process your claim for grievance within 2-4 days after receiving the return shipment.
Exclusion from warranty
No warranty claims can be made in the following cases:
- Wear due to normal use.
- Incorrect use and / or failure to observe the instructions.
- Changes made to the product by - or on behalf of - the buyer.
- Damage by intent or gross negligence.
- Use, other than for which the product is intended (professional use of articles intended for domestic (hobby) use).
- Repairs of the products by the buyer or third parties engaged by the buyer, on his own initiative during the warranty period.
- If the buyer has not or has not fully fulfilled his payment obligation.