Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
The FastFerment™ System is a one-stage fermenter made of foodgrade HDPE. It allows brewers & winemakers to do primary & secondary fermentation in the same unit. FastFerment™ eliminates racking & transferring between buckets & carboys. This saves approximately 80% of the time & labor needed to make a batch of beer or wine compared to traditional methods. With less equipment, clean up is easy.
Why Use FastFerment™?
- Guaranteed consistent batches
- Primary & secondary fermentation in the same container
- No transfers & no racking - 80% less work
- Better quality product with no sediment contamination
- Increased Sanitation with Less Contamination
- Less oxygen exposure
- Ability to harvest yeast & save for reuse
Features and Benefits
- Easy Cleaning and Batch Stirring with 15cm removable screw top
- Total Capacity 11,3 liter (3G) - Made for 3-8 liter batches (with blow off)
- With convenient stand.
- 3/4" Bottom valve
- Mason Jar Attachment for Yeast Harvesting + Mason Jar (120 ml)
Optionally available :
FastFerment™ 3G Kit
Beschikbaarheid: Niet op voorraad
Professional CCT made of foodgrade HDPE, ideal one-stage fermenter which allows for brewers & winemakers to do primary and seconday fermentation in the same unit. Easy to use, easy to clean, easy on the budget ! Ideal for 3-8 liter batches. Total volume 11,3 liter (3G).